Summer Camp: Optical Illusions
Optical Illusions: Aspiring Artists Camp
July 8-11 (Monday – Thursday) 9 AM – 1 PM
Beginner Optical Illusions- This introductory camp is for students who have no previous painting experience but are eager to learn! Camp includes:
- paints and products used to paint
- covers how to use highlight and shading to provide depth and proper placement
- create the perfect optical illusion.
Intermediate Optical Illusions- Campers will learn how to take their skills to the next level and create detailed optical illusion designs! Camp includes:
- using shadows, highlights, and drop shadows for 3D illusion effects
- campers will also learn how to use forced perspective in their designs to create an illusion that is one of a kind.