Multimedia Makeup Academy and the Aspiring Artists Camps present the Winter Wonderland Makeup Camp!
December 30th – January 3rd, 9 AM – 3 PM – Ages 9-16
Camps are $175 and Camp Kits are $25, totaling $200 per camper.
For a limited time, Winter Camps are available for $175 with no charge for the Camp Kit!
In the Winter Wonderland Makeup Camps, Campers can turn themselves into a fierce Winter Warrior, a Frostbitten Kitten, and an Ice Princess!They will surprise their family and friends with realistic looking frostbite makeup and create fantasy looks inspired by the Winter Wonderland!
December 30th – Beauty Looks
- Create beauty looks from classic winter movies (Elsa anyone?)
- Design and apply their own wintry beauty makeups.
December 31 – Avant-Garde
- An intro to Avant-Garde makeup
- Follows with how to incorporate 3D elements into makeup design
- Students will then design and apply their very own Ice Queen makeup.
January 2nd – Face Painting
- An intro to face painting
- Design and apply a Winter Warrior makeup
- Learn how to apply classic holiday character makeups with face paint.
January 3rd – Frostbitten FX
- Special FX techniques in the form of frostbite are the focus of the last day of camps!
- Students will learn about FX materials
- Different stages of frostbite
- How to incorporate effects into the different stages
- They will finish the day off designing and applying original makeup that fuses both beauty and FX together
Winter Wonderland Camp is $200 per camper.
Order before October 31st and secure your spot for $175!
Campers just need to bring themselves! Supplies and Lunch are provided each day of camp!
Please include the name of ALL children attending on your order form!
*Keep in mind we will be closed on January 1st, so there will be no camp on New Year’s Day*